- About Us
- Academic Programs
- About Tucson
- About UA
- UA Psychiatry Residency Program
- South Campus Psychiatry Residency Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Predoctoral Clinical Psychology Internship
- Clerkships & Electives
- Video Lectures
- Patient Care
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- How to Make an Appointment
- Maps & Locations
- New Patient Forms
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Group Psychotherapy
- Stress and Trauma Recovery Clinic
- Psychosocial Oncology
Out of the Darkness Walk benefitting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Date:Oct 7 2012 - 8:00am - 11:30am
Location:Reid Park, Tucson, AZ
You are invited to the 2012 Out of the Darkness Walk, taking place at Reid Park on Sunday, October 7.
What: 2012 Out of the Darkness Walk benefitting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Who: The University of Arizona and Tucson community in collaboration with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
When: Sunday, October. Registration begins at 8:30am and the walk begins at 10am.
Cost: Free! Walkers can make donations online or the day of the walk, but there is no registration fee to participate.
- Walk to Save Lives
- Walk to Raise Funds for AFSP and the Tucson community
- Walk to Honor Loved Ones
Register at www.outofthedarkness.org.
For more information or to volunteer, contact Melanie Fleck at email@example.com.