We are less than 1 month away from our 20th Annual Psychopharmacology Review Course: Current Clinical Practice, held February 20-24, 2012 at Westin La Paloma. You have less than 1 month to reserve your space and register to attend the conference!
This multi-day educational activity is organized to meet the needs of practitioners who treat mental health disorders. It is open to physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, psychologists, social workers, counselors and other health care providers.
It serves as an annual update of current clinical practices and research focusing on psychopharmacology topics. Daily general session lectures include a Q&A session for each presentation. The optional lunch sessions, offered Tues & Thurs, provide a workshop environment of 1.5 hours, presenting more depth about a variety of specialized topics.
The course provides:
- a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- a maximum of 25 hours of Arizona category 1 credit may be earned through the Arizona Psychological Association (AzPA)
- 25.5 contact hours through Arizona Nurses Association
In addition to our stellar host faculty, distinguished guest speakers this year include:
- Marlene P. Freeman, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Alan J. Gelenberg, MD, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Henry A. Nasrallah, MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Murray B. Stein, MD, MPH, University of California San Diego
- Mauricio Tohen, MD, DrPH, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
The full schedule can be found here - we are excited by the depth, breadth, and timeliness of topics!
Meanwhile, we have secured an incredible rate for attendees of $155/night including guestroom internet access, waived resort fee, workout facility access, self parking, complimentary shuttle service to La Encantada shopping, local phone calls, and more. Additional amenities for hotel guests during our course include spa, golf, and dining discounts. Call 1-800-937-8461 to secure our group reservation rate. In addition to our Monday keynote lunch and evening welcome reception, be sure to join us for our 20th anniversary celebration on Wednesday night, featuring the Tucson Amateur Astronomy Group for stargazing, live musical entertainment, and desserts. Please note, group rates are also only guaranteed through January 27.
Physician / Pharmacist / NP / PA, $995
Psychologist / Nurse / Other Non-Physician, $895
Resident / Student, $495 (please send an email with your training institution/program for verification)