- About Us
- Academic Programs
- About Tucson
- About UA
- UA Psychiatry Residency Program
- South Campus Psychiatry Residency Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Predoctoral Clinical Psychology Internship
- Clerkships & Electives
- Video Lectures
- Patient Care
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- How to Make an Appointment
- Maps & Locations
- New Patient Forms
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Group Psychotherapy
- Stress and Trauma Recovery Clinic
- Psychosocial Oncology
Adult Psychiatry Clinic
Psychiatry involves the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
The Outpatient Clinics of the Department of Psychiatry provide comprehensive outpatient mental health services. These services include consultation, evaluation, and treatment (biological and counseling).
Our two Outpatient Clinics are located:
- The seventh floor of The University of Arizona Medical Center - University Campus (formerly University Medical Center), 1501 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, Arizona 85724.
- The Behavioral Health Pavilion on The University of Arizona Medical Center - South Campus (formerly University Physicians Hospital Kino), 2800 E. Ajo Way, Tucson, Arizona 85713.
The University of Arizona Medical Center professional staff includes University of Arizona Psychiatry Department faculty as well as advanced trainees in psychiatry, psychology, social work, and psychiatric nursing.