We care about our military and want to serve those who are serving, those who have served, as well as their families. We offer general adult psychiatry services while being mindful of the intricacies of military service. We accept Tricare.
Banner - University Medical Center South (BUMCS)
The Behavioral Health Pavilion, 2800 E. Ajo Way, Tucson, Arizona, 85713, suite P3300.
To make an appointment, please call (520) 874-7520
Services We Provide:
- Individual Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for various disorders
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Insight-oriented or Psychodynamic Therapies
- Couples Therapy
- Perinatal Psychiatric Evaluation and Management
- Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Assessment and Evaluation
- Neuropsych Testing
- Integrative Approach when indicated
- Resource Coordination
- Presurgical Psychological Evaluations
- Neurological Psychological Evaluations
Dr. Fabian is a graduate of the University Of Arizona College Of Medicine. She completed her residency training at the University Of Arizona Department Of Psychiatry. Her professional area of interest is in military psychiatry. Dr. Fabian has practiced as both a medical officer in the United States Army and as a civilian contract psychiatrist at Davis Monthan Air Force Base. She is familiar with military medical retention standards and is mindful of potential mission impact. Dr. Fabian also has an understanding of the challenges of military life and service. She strives to provide excellent mental health treatment to our service members, retirees, and military families.