- About Us
- Academic Programs
- About Tucson
- About UA
- UA Psychiatry Residency Program
- South Campus Psychiatry Residency Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Predoctoral Clinical Psychology Internship
- Clerkships & Electives
- Video Lectures
- Patient Care
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- How to Make an Appointment
- Maps & Locations
- New Patient Forms
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Group Psychotherapy
- Stress and Trauma Recovery Clinic
- Psychosocial Oncology
Maps & Locations
The University of Arizona Medical Center - University Campus
(formerly University Medical Center)
1501 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, Arizona 85724
Operator: (520) 694-0111
Physician Appointments: (520) 694-8888
- Main Entrance. Free valet parking, 8 am-5 pm weekdays
- Emergency Department (ER) Entrance. Parking available in adjacent ER parking lots.
- Surgery Entrance. Parking available in the lot at Elm Street and Ring Road.
- Outside Elevator to Surgery and Radiation Oncology.
- Patient/Visitor Parking Garage.
The University of Arizona Medical Center - South Campus
Behavioral Health Pavilion
2800 E. Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ 85713
Operator: (520) 874-7500
Appointment Line: (520) 874-7523
Main hospital as seen from E. Ajo
Behavioral Health Pavilion, location of the outpatient Psychiatry Clinic
Plenty of free parking is available in lots south of the hospital near the Behavioral Health Pavilion entrance.
I-10 Eastbound: Take exit 263B, Kino Parkway north. Take the first right to Ajo Way, then left at the light onto Ajo Way east. The campus is about half a mile on the right. The Behavioral Health Pavilion is the newer, modern building behind the hospital.
I-10 Westbound: Take exit 263, Ajo Way. Turn right onto Ajo Way east. The campus is 1/2 mile on the right. The Behavioral Health Pavilion is the newer, modern building behind the hospital.
I-19 Northbound: Take exit 99, Ajo Way. Turn right. The campus is about 3 miles on the right. The Behavioral Health Pavilion is the newer, modern building behind the hospital.