- About Us
- Academic Programs
- About Tucson
- About UA
- UA Psychiatry Residency Program
- South Campus Psychiatry Residency Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Predoctoral Clinical Psychology Internship
- Clerkships & Electives
- Video Lectures
- Patient Care
- Adult Psychiatry Clinic
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
- How to Make an Appointment
- Maps & Locations
- New Patient Forms
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Group Psychotherapy
- Stress and Trauma Recovery Clinic
- Psychosocial Oncology
How to Make an Appointment
If you wish to be seen at The University of Arizona Medical Center - University Campus (formerly University Medical Center) at 1501 N. Campbell Ave., appointments can be made by calling (520) 626-7664. Regular hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. After hours appointments are often available.
If you wish to be seen at the Behavioral Health Pavilion located on The University of Arizona Medical Center - South Campus (formerly UPH-Kino) on E. Ajo Way, appointments can be made by calling (520) 874-7523. The main number is (520) 874-7500.
Crisis Information: If you have a mental health emergency, dial 911. In-person 24-hour emergency and crisis services are available through The University of Arizona Medical Center at both the University and South Campuses.