Click here for more information on how we've adapted care for our patients in response to COVID-19.
The Whole Health Clinic offers integrated physical and behavioral health services and has a fully integrated behavioral health and primary care team in one location. Our amazing team of doctors, recovery coaches, peer supports, medical assistants, nurses, and therapists are here to serve you and meet your needs!
The critical work being done at the Whole Health Clinic garnered a Silver Award from the American Psychiatric Association’s 2019 Psychiatric Services Achievement Awards, due to “the fact that it is conceived, primarily, as a mental health clinic and uses population health statistics as metrics to assess its success. The clinic’s behavioral health and primary care teams work side by side to address the whole health needs of the people it serves.”
What We Offer
Psychiatrists provide comprehensive evaluation and medication monitoring, as indicated. Family Medicine Physicians and Nurses address your routine physical health needs and make referrals to specialists as needed. Psychologists and Counselors provide a safe, non-judgmental, and confidential place where you can feel heard, understood, connected, and supported. Wellness Coaches coordinate care to assist in securing individualized services, referring to appropriate services, reminding you of upcoming appointments, and providing assistance with transportation to clinic appointments. Peer Support Specialists help you become an active and integrated member of the community through sharing their own experiences with recovery, instilling hope, and guiding you through your personal process of recovery. Learn more about us on our Accolades & Media page.
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Case management and referrals
- Certified peer support services
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Physical health assessment
- Preventive health services treatment
- Lab and pharmacy services
- Treatment and management of acute and chronic diseases
- Support to find a job
- Assistance with enrolling for benefits
- Psychoeducation & support groups
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Perinatal psychiatric care for women
- EPICenter, for individuals early in their struggle with psychotic illness, serving ages 15-35.