Join us via Zoom, password: 593014 or use this streaming link. To register your attendance for CME credit, at the beginning of the presentation, please text 834406 to 866-327-3062. This code is only valid for the day of the event. If you haven't set up your account yet, please do so at cams.cme.arizona.edu, and be sure to enter your cell phone number so the system captures your attendance when you text the code.
History and Current Role of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Teams in Community Mental Health
Nikhil Borra, MD
- Develop appreciation for historical context of ACT Teams.
- Gain understanding of current approaches and outcomes regarding ACT Team implementation.
- Discussion of potential benefits and barriers to a local ACT team.
Reflections on Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Allison Peet, DO
- Raise providers’ awareness of BDD.
- Appreciate the disabling impact of BDD.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize and diagnose BDD.
- Understand how to differentiate BDD from other disorders.
The educational objective for Psychiatry Grand Rounds is to provide mental health professionals with updates on psychiatric topics with the goals of increasing knowledge, competence, and patient care. Psychiatry Grand Rounds are held on Wednesdays (September-May) from 12 to 1 p.m.
THESE PRESENTATIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
All faculty, CME Planning Committee members, and the CME office reviewer have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this activity.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting us at 520-270-3213. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.