Temperament and the Development of Anxiety Disorders
Jennifer Tran, DO
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellow
- To be able to define temperament vs. personality
- Recognize relationship between behavioral inhibition and later psychopathology in adolescence and adulthood
- Introduce potential early interventions that improve outcomes
Non-Pharmacological Strategies to Manage Agitation in Neurocognitive Disorders
Prabhjyot Singh, MD
Geriatric Psychiatry Fellow
- Define agitation
- Types of nonpharmacological strategies
- How to learn and implement these strategies
The educational objective for Psychiatry Grand Rounds is to provide mental health professionals with updates on psychiatric topics with the goals of increasing knowledge, competence, and patient care. Psychiatry Grand Rounds are held on Wednesdays (September-May) from 12 to 1 p.m.
THESE PRESENTATIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
All faculty, CME Planning Committee members, and the CME office reviewer have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this activity.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting us at 520-270-3213. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.