Developmental Psychodynamic Approach to Comorbid ADHD and Eating Disorders with Binge Presentations
Magnolia Swanson, MD
- Recognize the prevalence of comorbid binge-type eating disorders and ADHD and identify patients who should have screening for comorbidity
- Recognize the role of deficits in attention during early development for both eating disorders and ADHD
- Consider additional treatment modalities besides medications for patients with these comorbidities
Trauma-informed Care for the Substance Use Disorder Population
Emily Walker, MD
- Define trauma, adverse childhood experiences, and their impact on adulthood
- Describe the 6 principles and 4 key assumptions of trauma-informed care
- Discuss ways in which trauma-informed care impacts patient outcomes and the provider experience
THESE PRESENTATIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
All faculty, CME Planning Committee members, and the CME office reviewer have disclosed that they have no financial relationships with commercial interests that would constitute a conflict of interest concerning this activity.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting us at 520-270-3213. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.