Join our dynamic team in Tucson, Arizona! Where you live is as important as where you work and Tucson is a great place to live. Our Southwestern city, surrounded by sky islands and the unsurpassed beauty of the Sonoran Desert, is uniquely gorgeous and culturally diverse. We are known for our sunsets, thriving arts community, and relaxed lifestyle.
The open positions with the Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Clinics, a Department of Banner - University Medical Center South, include the following. Please click on the job titles for details and to apply. The University of Arizona and Banner Health are EEO/AA - M/W/D/V employers.
- Assistant/Associate Research Professor (TE)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Outpatient Medical Director
Our Inpatient psychiatry division is looking for:
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- Night RN
- Quality Improvement Specialist
- Transitional Care Associate
- Transitional Care Associate (part-time)
- Peer Support Assistant
At the award-winning Whole Health Clinic, we are seeking: