Thank you for trusting us as your behavioral health-care provider! We take your trust seriously, and as both a behavioral health and overall health-care provider, it is of upmost importance to us to maintain the health and safety of our patients, providers, and staff by following guidelines issued by Banner Health and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention in response to COVID-19.Our clinics offer both telehealth and in-person appointments
Please find information on COVID-19 Mental Health & Coping here.
- For in person appointments, we:
- Require masks and COVID-19 screenings prior to check-in, which includes taking a patient's temperature, checking respiratory symptoms, and reviewing other potential exposures
- Disinfecting countertops after every check in, and providing single-use pens
- Requiring social distancing in clinics with a minimum of one chair separation in clinic lobbies
- Cleaning all surfaces every 4 hours, including elevator buttons and door handles
- Wiping down rooms after every patient visit
- One companions person per patient (except for family therapy sessions). Everyone must wear a mask and be screened.
- A visitor accompanying Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and EPICenter patients must be a legal guardian or have a legal guardian available via phone for medication management.
- Details on our visitor hours for the inpatients units are here.