More TBA as they are scheduled.
- Mindfulness Has Parallels to Indigenous Cultural Practices
- Transgender Lives: Your Stories The New York Times features personal stories that reflect the strength, diversity and challenges of the trans community.
- The Indigenous tribe fighting back against the addiction epidemic
- Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, special issue on language and race
- Be Ethical Campaign report on ending gender workforce disparities in medicine
- Give Her a Reason to Stay in Healthcare campaign
- Her Time is Now report
- Disclosure In this documentary, leading trans creatives and thinkers share heartfelt perspectives and analysis about Hollywood's impact on the trans community.
- Coded Bias This documentary exposes prejudices and threats to civil liberty in facial recognition algorithms and artificial intelligence.
- Providing Culturally Sensitive Mental Health Care Jordan Karp, MD, interviews Jin Joo, MD, about providing culturally sensitive care to older Korean immigrants who have mental illness in this podcast for the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry.