Watch the Conference Video (coming in mid December 2023)
8:30 a.m.-8:40 a.m. Welcome & Overview with Dr. Karp
Times are Mountain Standard Time.
- 8:40 a.m.-9:10 a.m. Difficult to Treat Depression in Late Life: Getting to Remission with Dr. Karp, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
Learning objectives & Dr. Karp's bio.
9:10 a.m.-9:15 a.m. Q&A
- 9:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m. Preventing and Managing Caregiver Burnout with Dr. Stahl, University of Pittsburgh
Learning objectives & Dr. Stahl's bio.
9:45 a.m.-9:50 a.m. Q&A
- 9:50 a.m.-10:20 a.m. Managing Agitated Behavior in Dementia with Dr. Anderson, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute Toole Family Memory Center
Learning objectives & Dr. Anderson's bio.
10:20 a.m.-10:25 a.m. Q&A
10:25 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m.-11 a.m. FDA-Approved Treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly with Dr. Tariot, Banner Alzheimer’s Institute
Learning objectives and Dr. Tariot's bio.
11:00 a.m.-11:05 a.m.
- 11:05 a.m.-11:35 a.m. Frailty 101: Helping Your Patients Age Safely in Place with Dr. Fain, University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
Learning objectives and Dr. Fain's bio.
11:35 a.m.-11:40 a.m. Q&A
- 11:40 a.m.-12:15 p.m. Ask the Expert with with Drs. Fain, Karp, and Anderson
12:15 p.m.-12:30 p.m. Wrap up, fill out post-conference evaluation, request CME credits.