Salaries for 2020-2021
- PGY-1: $58,246
- PGY-2: $60,721
- PGY-3: $63,888
- PGY-4: $66,461
- Free Housestaff Counseling Visit the link to make an appointment. This free service is available to all employees and their household members, is confidential and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Partners in Medicine provides support, connections, and resources to spouses, partners, and families.
- Subsidized Membership to the Gym at Banner – University Medical Center Tucson
- Annual Resident Orientation Mixer and Annual Resident Retreat
- Vacation Time: 20 working days per year + up to six national holidays
- Conference Time: Four working days per year (PGY-2 to PGY-4)
- Sick Time: separate from vacation time
- Step 3 Time: Two working days (PGY-1)
- Ample Conference and Book Allowance
- Access to ABPN Board Prep and PRITE preparation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free Parking
- Meals when On-Call
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Various Employee Discounts
For up-to-date information regarding salary and benefits, please visit Office of Graduate Medical Education - University Campus.