Call 520-874-7500 to set up an initial screening.
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) is focused on young adult women struggling with depression and anxiety. The IOP is a valuable alternative to inpatient psychiatric admission and can be a critical tool for those recently discharged. The IOP is run by independently licensed therapists who work closely with referring providers to support their patients.
- Women ages 18 to 30 who are dealing with symptoms that can interfere with their day-to-day functioning.
- We provide care for:
- Major depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Age-related psychological challenges
- Our IOP is not geared for individuals primary focused on treating substance use disorders or who are in imminent danger to self or others
- The IOP group meets for 8 weeks on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- The sessions are run by independently licensed therapists (LCSWs or LPCs).
- Therapeutic modalities include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), mindfulness, motivational interviewing, expressive arts, and more.
- All sessions held at the centrally located Whole Health Clinic.
Click here for insurance coverage information.
Banner–University Medicine Whole Health Clinic
535 N. Wilmot Road, Suite 201, Tucson, AZ 85711